Monday, July 27, 2009

Just another day

Hullo. Well, I've been MIA for a while, been moving out of the backlots of Capital City and into the main street of Little Beach Town.
The whole starving artist thing wasn't doing much for me... it's a lot easier in summer (or if you have a house with insulation!). Course this means I'm no longer on the ground at The Learning Connextion, but thats alright, I do my best work by myself anyway.


So, I've managed to do a bit of work since moving. I'm especially proud of this:

It's an ACEO, cool huh?

I've also managed to get a little flash fiction published on Twitter which is pretty awesome. You can check out my twitter feed for that.

I'm happy to be back with my cat and he seems quite gratful as well. And I got to spend time with my nephew a while back which was cool... he is one sweet little three year old.

And tonight I'm going to sign up to teach english to migrants, which I hope is going to be really fun... not much chance of West Africans being there, which of course would be wonderful as I could practise my terrible french, but still fun.

So, heres some more art :) And a mobile I'm selling on Etsy... which I would buy myself, if I hadn't already made one :) It glows in the dark.





No comments:

Post a Comment