Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wow... two blogs in one month...

I'm pretty excited... finally finished little fishie and his water baby pal.
Turns out I was being way too perfectionist on the first model... resulting in baking after baking, which eventually meant he was a wide range of colors, like he had a badly fitting swimsuit lines all over! Then his hand shattered... and I realised the poor boy was trying to tell me something. Like, STOP.
So, I started again, and this time I did it right. Started with a decent armature and only baked him a few times. He looks awesome!









If I do say so myself. So I'm going to have to think of my next project soon... and stock up on flesh colored clay! Might need some more orange too.
Anyway, if you want to see more pictures, he's going to be online on ebay tomorrow, and I'll try and post one of those lovely links then... just like I'm going to post one for etsy now. etsy where, by the way, some lovely person just bought ALL my ACEO's in one shot. How often does that happen?

Plus just signed up for twitter... I'm starting to get on a roll with this blogging thing, it seems... why not go nuts?

P.S. Angels and Demons is better than I expected... not really a thinker, and the twist was a bit heavy handed, but alright.
I'm getting sick of these bait and switch endings though... especially since they give you a nice ending and then pull out the rug... come on people, I need a bit of gooey, happy ending loviness sometime! Both Greys anatomy and House did it to me in their season finales(and its not like I watch Greys for the hard hitting drama... I watch it for the damn feel good gooeyiness).

P.P.S you might prefer not to ask why I, living in NZ, have seen both final episodes... plausible deniability.

No comments:

Post a Comment